Bubble rolls are famed around the world for their versatility and ease of use for a variety of purposes. For the casual person, their just sheets of air bubble trapped in plastic that are a blast to pop. For the packaging industry, they are an important,essential asset and critical element of the business. For the E-commerce companies bubble rolls are the reason that they can provide free and cheap shipping. What makes bubble wraps and rolls so special?
7 Advantages of Bubble Rolls
- Light Weight – Bubble rolls are light. Very light. A 1 x 5 meter bubble roll weighs only 500 grams. This is the reason that e-commerce companies love using them, because it saves them a fortune on shipping, where prices vary as per the weight of the parcel.
- Multiple Forms – Even though they start out as rolls, they can be transformed into multiple shapes and sizes as per the product that needs to be packaged. Rolls work great for large items, but for smaller, electronics or fragile items, they can be made into pouches and sheets that snugly cover and protect.
- Anti Static – Bubble pouches & rolls are special as they are not prone to electro-static discharges from the products they house. This makes them great for packaging electronic products.
- Bio-Degradable – The newer modern bubble rolls have been manufactured to be eco-friendly. Unlike regular plastics, these rolls can be safely used and disposed without fear of damaging the environment. Additionally they can be recycled and re-used.
- Superior Cushioning – Thanks to the air bubble layers and consistent thickness throughout the packaging, an air bubble roll provides consistent protection to products without leaving any weak spots.
- Transparency – Bubble rolls are see through and transparent. This gives customers an added advantage of visually inspecting the product without having to open the packaging. It also enables the product to be displayed easily while retaining a layer of protection.
- All purpose – By changing the size of the air bubble, bubble rolls can be used for light, medium and heavy duty usage.
Bubble rolls are a universal packaging solution that can be used at home, retail and even industrial level. They are easy on the budget and result in drastically reduced shipping costs. Whether your in the packaging industry, store owner, e-commerce company or simply packaging things in your house; bubble rolls are a must in your inventory.
Mr. Gaurav Jalan is the Founder and Director of Packman Packaging, one of the largest Indian packaging company that has been serving some of the world’s eminent technology, pharmaceutical, retail, fast-moving consumer goods, food, courier, publication, Jewellery, fashion, e-commerce organizations for the past 30 years.
A brilliant academic, a good graphic designer and a graduate from India’s top management institutes, Mr. Jalan is a visionary businessman and an eminent spokesperson on matters related to the Indian Packaging industry. He has witnessed and as well as participated in the growth process of India’s packaging industry’s that was few billions dollar market in 2010, grew into USD 31 billion in 2015 and is expected to turn$72 billion by 2020.
Under the leadership of Mr Gaurav Jalan, Packman.co.in (Packman’s official website) became India’s first e-commerce store for packaging solutions in the year 2002 (5 years before Flipkart was launch).
In years 2003-2005, when the majority of Indian packaging companies were primarily focused on their revenue and operations, Packman under Mr Jalan’s leadership has started using eco-friendly and recycled packaging raw materials.
Today, Packman Packaging manufactures more than one lakhs of corrugated rolls, corrugated boxes, high quality bubble sheets, safety/courier bags and more from it state of art manufacturing unit, located in Delhi NCR region. The manufacturing unit uses some of the world’s most advanced packaging material manufacturing machinery with world’s best printing technology that ensures Packman’s customers get fast and efficient delivery, high-quality brand representation through their product packaging.