Apart from any cosmetic or branding issues, a box also required to perform its intended duties. The best boxes are truly designed for their applications. They are tailored to provide the exact performance aspects that will make sure successful delivery of the product that will ensure you get one delighted customer every time.
There are several ranges of shipping materials and accessories which can help you ensure your product reaches its destination safely. What is more, the use of biodegradable and eco-friendly packing materials is vital to developing a model of sustainable business. That is a part of why packaging manufacturers now offer various eco-friendly packaging materials to assist minimize your business’s environmental effect. Those products, as well as the traditional packaging offerings, include high-performance shipping materials.
Mr. Gaurav Jalan, Founder, and Director of Packman Packaging Pvt Ltd which is Delhi’s top packaging company talk about boosting your box’s performance with the shipping accessories.
Here are some of the ways.
- Air Pillows: These air-filled cushions are great padding and shock absorption solution. Their flexible shape makes them perfect for filling in awkward gaps and hole sizes. Best of all, they are made of Bioplastic, a completely biodegradable plastic that leaves no toxin or metallic residue behind.
- Dunnage Air Bags: A heavy-duty cousin of the air pillow, these airbags are perfect for preventing cargo from shifting while in a train, truck, or air transport.
- Refrigerant Gel Packs: Refrigerant chemicals such as dry ice and others can be tricky to manage and environmentally problematic. There are refrigerant gel packs that are biodegradable, non-toxic, and reusable.
- Poly Bags: They are great for keeping less fragile products together and preventing shifting in transit.
- Packing Peanuts: Not only Packman Packaging provides original Styrofoam packing peanuts — we also, provide a biodegradable alternative with even better quality and longevity.
- Shipping Tape and Accessories: There are varieties of shipping tape, including water-activated and plastic adhesive. Similarly, there are essential accessories like tape dispensers.
- Shrink and Bubble Wrap: These classic shipping solutions are equally impactful as ever. If you are shipping fragile goods, shrink and bubble wrap are a time-tested solution with respect to shock insulation and package immobilization.
- Vermiculite: Vermiculite is a silicate material known for its incredible absorbent and cushioning qualities. For a high-endurance cushioning material that also solves moisture concerns, Vermiculite is the ultimate choice.
Mr. Gaurav Jalan is the Founder and Director of Packman Packaging, one of the largest Indian packaging company that has been serving some of the world’s eminent technology, pharmaceutical, retail, fast-moving consumer goods, food, courier, publication, Jewellery, fashion, e-commerce organizations for the past 30 years.
A brilliant academic, a good graphic designer and a graduate from India’s top management institutes, Mr. Jalan is a visionary businessman and an eminent spokesperson on matters related to the Indian Packaging industry. He has witnessed and as well as participated in the growth process of India’s packaging industry’s that was few billions dollar market in 2010, grew into USD 31 billion in 2015 and is expected to turn$72 billion by 2020.
Under the leadership of Mr Gaurav Jalan, Packman.co.in (Packman’s official website) became India’s first e-commerce store for packaging solutions in the year 2002 (5 years before Flipkart was launch).
In years 2003-2005, when the majority of Indian packaging companies were primarily focused on their revenue and operations, Packman under Mr Jalan’s leadership has started using eco-friendly and recycled packaging raw materials.
Today, Packman Packaging manufactures more than one lakhs of corrugated rolls, corrugated boxes, high quality bubble sheets, safety/courier bags and more from it state of art manufacturing unit, located in Delhi NCR region. The manufacturing unit uses some of the world’s most advanced packaging material manufacturing machinery with world’s best printing technology that ensures Packman’s customers get fast and efficient delivery, high-quality brand representation through their product packaging.